Are you a deep thinking, empathic, spiritually-minded soul that wishes to make a difference in the world, or evolve their own thinking?
This could be just what you’re waiting for…
EVOLVE Spiritual Life Coach Training
More and more sensitive souls are seeking to discover their purpose, to realise the difference they can make in the world and to tread their spiritual path, alongside those of like-mind.
Is it time to embark on a new path?
Or to develop your skills further?
EVOLVE Spiritual Life Coach Training combines tried and tested coaching skills, research-backed methodology and a deep understanding of what it means to explore a spiritual path. Entirely practical with a sprinkling of magic!
This course will help you develop the skills to help yourself and others with:
- Living an aligned and purposeful life
- Discovering their spirituality
- Overcoming limiting beliefs
- Forming and manifesting their future vision
- Connecting with their true self on a deeper level
- Find more joy, colour, and happiness in their lives
EVOLVE spiritual life coach training will give you an accredited qualification to work as a coach or to add to your current offering. Or add these coaching skills to your own toolbox for life. One of the most common reactions to coach training is..
‘I never realised how much personal growth there would be for me while I’ve been doing this course!’
Coaching is a skill; it’s about listening deeply,
Creating a safe space for another person to explore their own thoughts and beliefs,
And asking insightful questions that assist in that person’s growth.
It’s an honour to be a part of this magical process with another human being.
You might find that you have moments like this already in the work that you do,
And you might want to learn more about it and add that extra string to your bow.
Coaching can be about life goals, and it can also be about discovering yourself and exploring your purpose more deeply.
A Spiritual Approach allows for the knowledge that we are more than just body and mind, it explores our values, our purpose, and what it means to be a spiritual person living an aligned life. And this is different for everyone.
Many of us feel a need to reconnect with the spiritual part of us.
This Spiritual Life Coaching Qualification will show you how to facilitate this exploration, and encourage and assist others in becoming more Authentic and Aligned with who they truly are.
It will also teach you to create and hold a deeply transformative energetic space that your clients will love.
At a time when people are hurting, struggling and stuck, let’s shine some light and help each other find their way.
Choose From The
‘EVOLVE’ SPIRITUAL LIFE COACHING
CERTIFICATE or DIPLOMA
Both qualifications will be:
- Fully accredited qualification with the Association for Coaching ensuring the best content and training in this field.
- Including 1 year’s student membership of the Association for Coaching
- Facilitated by an experienced and accredited coach, with over 20 years experience as a trainer who is an author of multiple books in the mind, body, spirit genre.
- Taught to a level that will allow you to continue to apply for personal coaching accreditation with the Association for Coaching if you wish to.
When you join us, you will also have:
- Immediate access to the introductory online training module
- Extensive learning support throughout
- The chance to work with an experienced coach and mentor
- The opportunity to develop your own unique style of coaching
- Coaching supervision during the course
- 6 months free access to ‘Your Coaching Journey’ membership resources
- Free access to a regular co-coaching practice group
- + Special offers to other events and workshops run by your course tutor to develop your coaching further in the future
Choose your Path..
EVOLVE Spiritual Life Coaching Certificate
The Certificate includes:
7 LIVE WORKSHOPS (zoom) + 6 ONLINE TRAINING MODULES
- The foundational skills of coaching: rapport building; excellent communication skills, active and reflective listening, and asking powerful and insightful questions
- An introduction to different coaching approaches, models, tools & interventions. Theoretical and practical application of the EVOLVE model of spiritual coaching.
- Understanding Best Practice; ethics, contracting, confidentiality, and boundaries when working as a coach.
- The Energy of Coaching; the coaching relationship, personal presence and holding space for deep exploration and transformation.
- How to help clients understand themselves and become more authentic and aligned with their true spiritual selves; strengths & values, connecting with their meaning and purpose, creating inspired action plans, exploring spirituality, vitality and happiness.
Your investment: £1399 LAUNCH OFFER £699
(3 part Instalment option available)
For further details of the certificate including dates and how to book your place click through here.
EVOLVE Spiritual Life Coaching Diploma
The Diploma includes:
11 LIVE WORKSHOPS (zoom) + 10 ONLINE TRAINING MODULES
- Everything from the Certificate PLUS…
- The opportunity to further embed and practice your coaching skills
- Coaching to help clients overcome limiting beliefs, to improve emotional intelligence, and work on manifestation techniques
- Coaching tools and techniques to help clients improve wellbeing, vitality and happiness
- Living a purposeful life
- An introduction to somatic coaching
- Embodiment and empowerment techniques for coaching clients
Your investment: £1999 LAUNCH OFFER £999
(3 part Instalment option available)
For further details of the diploma including dates and how to book your place click through here.
With Each Qualification You Will Also Receive:
+ BONUS 3 hour TRAINING: Getting started in a coaching business; the basics, how to attract and work with clients, how much to charge and more.
+ BONUS WORKSHOP: ‘Let’s Get Accredited’; A 2 hour webinar with information and top tips on how best to go about applying for personal accreditation as a coach.
Unsure which qualification to go for? Why not start the certificate and if you decide you want more you can easily upgrade to the diploma and continue your studies.
If you’ve got any further questions or would like a chat with Helen before making your decision, you can book a free call using the button below:
I've never done any coaching before, will this course be okay for me?
Absolutely. We will start with the foundations of coaching, so you will be absolutely fine.
I've done some coach training before, will this course be okay for me?
It really depends what you want to achieve, and what type of coach training you’ve done before. Why not book a call with me, and we can have a chat to see if it would be of benefit to you?
How Much Time Commitment Is There?
There are a number of elements to the courses:
The first introductory workshop is 3 hours long. Each subsequent live workshop is 4 hours in duration and will usually be held fortnightly.
Each online training module is mandatory and must be completed between the live workshops. It is estimated that each of these will take approximately 2.5 hours.
There is an additional element of self study required: for the certificate this is a minimum of 10 hours and for the diploma a minimum of 40 hours. Suggestions are made for self study and the bonus workshops also count towards this. These hours do not have to be completed before the final workshop.
Practice Coaching is an essential part of the programme but doesn’t have to be completed before the final workshop. Full guidance will be given around this For the certificate 6 hours is required and for the diploma, 20 hours.
I'm Not Sure Which Qualification To Go For?
Both qualifications start with the same foundations and initial workshops, so you can easily join us for the certificate and decide later whether to continue your studies and upgrade to the diploma.
I will let you know at the start of the course when you will need to make your decision by.
If there is no break in your studies the upgrade fee will simply be the difference between the two course fees.
You can also arrange a quick call with me if you’d like to discuss this further. Just click through here to book it.
Is There An Exam Or Similar Test?
There are no exams!
You will be asked to keep a learning log, and a log of your coaching practice.
For the diploma you will also be asked to keep a reflective journal and submit a written assignment and a recording of a coaching session for observation and feedback purposes.
You will be provided with full guidance and support to help you complete these aspects of the course. The assignment and recording won’t be expected until toward the end of your course, when you will have gained plenty of experience.
Why Is This Course So Reduced In Price?
This is a special launch offer for Beta Testers. In exchange for this offer I will ask for a testimonial I can use for future marketing purposes and detailed feedback at the end of the course.
I also know that there are so many courses out there charging significantly more than the standard pricing I’m offering. I want to make these skills are available to people who will benefit from and use them to help others without having to take out a second mortgage, while also valuing the time, effort and commitment it takes for me to create and deliver this course and work with you.
I've Seen A Spiritual Life Coach Course For £27 Online, How Is Yours Different?
Yes, out of interest I bought one of those once!
Here’s the thing, you can buy a cheap online course, or even a book on coaching and read it in a day. Does that make you a coach? Does that equip you sufficiently to see clients?
It takes time and guidance to hone your skills as a coach and with both of these options you won’t get the opportunity to practice, receive feedback, and develop your techniques.
On this diploma we will work to embed the skills of coaching, and help you to develop your own approach to working with clients.
This course is accredited by the Association for Coaching. At the end of it you will also be in a position to start your business and begin the process of personal accreditation (if that’s what you wish to do).
Tell Me More About The Accreditation Of This Course
Of course! You will see varying phrases used online like certified and accredited. It’s important to know the difference (although some people seem to use them interchangeably so it’s as well to check what they really mean).
A certified coach usually means that you have passed a course with a training organisation. It says nothing about the quality of their training.
An accredited training course is one that has been assessed by a coaching organisation like the Association for Coaching (AC), the International Coaching Federation (ICF), or the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) against their criteria and core competencies. This ensures the quality of the content and training you will receive.
An accredited coach is someone who has not only passed a training course, but has been through the process of being assessed for their coaching competencies with a coaching organisation like the AC, ICF, or EMCC. They are required to have undertaken a certain number of coach specific training hours, as well as paid coaching hours, amongst other criteria.
Attending an accredited training course will put you in the best place to not only learn excellent coaching skills, but to work on your future accreditation if that ‘s something you wish to do.
For answers to more questions, take a look at our articles ↳
Meet Your Tutor
* is an experienced and accredited coach with, and member of, The Association for Coaching and is an assessor for their accreditation process
* has over 20 years of training and facilitation experience
* has written a number of books on spirituality, energy work and psychic development
* and been featured in both Soul & Spirit magazine and Coach magazine
* holds a One of many™ Women’s Coaching Certification
* graduated from the Open University with a BSc.(Hons) Philosophy & psychology in 2020
* has additional training in Sleep Science & Transpersonal (Spiritual) Coaching
* is the co-founder of Your Coaching Journey Limited, providing ongoing support and CPD opportunities for the coaching community
* is the co-founder and co-host for The Midlands Coaching Conference and Your Coaching Journey Coaching Conferences
Don't Wait Any Longer. Become A Catalyst For Your Clients Today!
Do get in touch with any questions you have. I can also offer exclusive training if you have a group of peers, colleagues or friends who would like to learn together - just ask!